Default Difficulty with Another Resident in Protective Custody

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Wisconsin

Hello I was just wondering I recently moved out of state from California to Milwaukee and ended up in a safe home paid for by the government with 4 other guys and staff in the house I liked it at first but there's a Guy bothering me he kept messing with the thermostat which wasn't to be touched keeping it 60 and bellow celsius and after trying to tell staff he tryed confronting me saying he didn't like my attitude since I got there which was on the same day as me after I told him I don't care he said say it to my face so I said say it to mine then went to staff and they just brushed it off kind swept it under the rug but when I went up stares he tryed confronting me then pushing me against a wall then called me mamas boy and fagot saying he listens to my conversations with my case manager after he opted to move down stares but convinced the staff to move me then put mayonnaise on my door after they moved me down stares and like i said passed it off on his part as nothing. I was just wondering what kind steps I can take to handle this. thank you.

Default Re: What Steps Should I Take

I don't even know of a thermostat that will go to 60 Celsius so I cannot understand how you could have a problem. If you did find one, I don't know of anybody that would agree to setting the temp in their home at over 140 Fahrenheit.

If you meant 60 F, then you are just plain unrealistic. Nobody sets their thermostat to less than 60 F unless you live in a refrigerator.

I was just wondering what kind steps I can take to handle this. thank you.
    leave protective custody. Of course all you have to worry about is the defendant in whatever case you are involved in killing you but that is your choice. If the temperature in your residence is so important to you, well, we all make choices in our lives.

I suggest you shut your mouth and stop being confrontational. You are not living in your own home. You need to learn to respect the rights of others to make group decisions. It sounds like your home partner has attitude issues also.

There's an awful lot of looking around too. All those up stares and down stares appear to be downright apalling!

But he did say "60 and bellow celsius". Says to me that temps could be less than a buck-thirty or so.

Quote Quoting souperdave
    View Post
    There's an awful lot of looking around too. All those up stares and down stares appear to be downright apalling!

But he did say "60 and bellow celsius". Says to me that temps could be less than a buck-thirty or so.
    well, I can deal with 130 F. 140 F is just too hot for me.

I just realized the guy put mayo on his door handle too. Now, if it was mustard, I would be pissed but mayo is kind of a mellow condiment so I would say OP should have passed it off while he was dealing with all of the stares.

and just who is doing all this staring? That's what I want to know. If he is in a safe house, people that stare all the time would make me really nervous and even paranoid.

Staring is an unsafe practice. Call OSHA.

1. Sponsored Links