My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Indiana
My daughters father is on drugs and abusive, I have a restraining order on him and have had it since the pregnancy. Hes not been around for 3 years,
Haven't heard from him and has no contact with his daughter, is there any way I could have his parental rights terminated?