Default Father Refusing to Pay Child Support

My question involves child support in the State of: Texas

Is there any other ways the military can force a s soldier to pay child support?I already tried handling it at the company and battalion level but nothing was done.I called the IG office for them to handle it and the first sergeant told them he was going to bring my daughter's father out of the field early to make the payment.They're already out of the field and her father said that he is NOT going to pay since he "doesn't have it".The IG office told me to call them in 2 weeks if nothing is done,which appears to be happening eventhough his first sergeant said that he's going to make sure he goes to the AG office and pay.His employer already received the withholding notice to garnish his pay BUT it will take about 60-90 days before something gets garnished out and by court order it states that if his check hasn't been garnished yet,he's still obligated to pay.

Default Re: Father Refusing to Pay Child Support

So your complaint is that you've been told that it will take them sixty to ninety days to process the income withholding order, and you want them to move more quickly?

1. Sponsored Links