Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Judge Said Divorce Final but I Have Recievd No Paperwork California

    My question involves a marriage in the state of:CA
    How do I get paperwork showing the divorce is final and i have not signed anything yet. My ex had representation and i did not and i was under the impression this lawyer was to handle paperwork... I sent him an email regarding property I wanted as I paid for the property while we were separated and I have recieved nothing from him nor any final paperwork??? His lawyer has been shady thru this whole process and I am worried.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Judge Said Divorce Final but I Have Recievd No Paperwork California

    If by "final" you mean that a final judgment has been entered by the court, but you weren't served with a copy, you can go to the courthouse and have them make you a copy of the judgment from the court file. There will be a modest per-page filing fee, usually $1-$2 per page.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Modification of Custody: I Was Never Served the Paperwork for the Final Parenting Plan
    By Art_1980 in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. Alienation of Affection: How Do I Change Judge Back to Original Divorce Judge for a Contempt Action Against Ex
    By RKGA in forum Divorce, Annulment and Separation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 09:54 AM
  3. Compensation and Overtime: Post Employment Paperwork for Final Check
    By Gadsden in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 07:29 AM
  4. Divorce: MSA and Final Judgement Paperwork
    By NETTYESQUIVEL in forum Divorce, Annulment and Separation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. Expungement and Sealing: Final Step For Expungement Returned By Judge With A Note
    By bu247365 in forum Criminal Records
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources

Forum Sponsor
Divorce Lawyer
Facing divorce? Get a free consultation with a local divorce attorney.