Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default Complaint Filed but Dismissed by Prosecutor

    My question involves criminal records for the state of: OHIO

    About 2 years ago I was being harassed by an ex boyfriend. I had the phone company tap my phone and he was charged and convicted of telephone harassment. While this was going on, he went to his city and said I was doing the same thing to him which I wasn't. My attorney and I went to his municipal court and explained the situation. Prosecutor felt his claim was a case of retaliation and dismissed it with special circumstances. Only problem, the charge still shows up on the citys municipal court website so I assume it's still on their records. How can I get this removed? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    CT & IL

    Default Re: Complaint Filed but Dismissed by Prosecutor

    what did the clerk say? It may never come off.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Complaint Filed but Dismissed by Prosecutor

    This brochure outlines the process of seeking expungement of a dismissed charge.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Assault & Battery: Battery Complaint Filed Against Me for Self Defense of Another
    By fsubk82 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 06:36 PM
  2. Traffic Accidents: Response to Complaint Filed
    By Consejero in forum Accidents and Injuries
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 11:51 PM
  3. Defense to a Filed Complaint
    By pockets in forum Civil Procedure
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 07:24 PM
  4. Initiation of Charges: How Long After an Offense Can the Prosecutor Reopen a Dismissed Case
    By wing8lc in forum Criminal Procedure
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 07:01 AM
  5. Police Department Never Filed a DUI Complaint
    By RayClark in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 06:49 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources

Forum Sponsor
Criminal Defense Attorney
Protect your freedom. Consult a criminal defense lawyer for free.