Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default I-130 Filing

    I'm living in China with my husband. I am American, and my husband is a New Zealander, but we live and work in China. So we are filing the I-130 petition for alien relative here in China in order to bring my husband back to America. My question is about the I-130 form itself--under section B: Information about you and section C: Information about your relative-->Do you list your permanent address in your native country or your current address in the country that you currently reside?

    Any and all help appreciated!!!

    Kind Regards.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Toledo, OH

    Default Re: I-130 Filing

    In sections B and C, you fill in your current address for #2 and #19, and your permanent address in the US for #18 in section C.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Collection and Enforcement: What is the Process of Getting Filing Fees Back After Filing a Memorandum of Costs
    By JJnCali in forum Civil Procedure
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:46 AM
  2. K Visas: K-1 Filing
    By aem2003 in forum Visas for Business, Tourism and Family
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. Filing a Motion or Filing a General Petition
    By bostondude in forum Driver's Licenses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 01:04 PM
  4. Business Issues: UCC Filing
    By Shawnypoo in forum Business Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:16 AM
  5. Chapter 7: Filing Taxes Before Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
    By peavoo in forum Bankruptcy Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources

Forum Sponsor
Legal Forms - Buy easy-to-use legal forms.