Default Forced Medical Treatment

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: Georgia

Hello,

Sorry if I'm posting this question into the wrong threat, but anyway..

So, Today I had an a small situation, where cops made me take a decision go to jail or as they offered go to hospital, so obviously I chose last.
    But I think made an a mistake because there our "doctors" started pulling money out of me, actually I was refusing from any medical treatment, as like putting staples on my head, doing x-ray etc(I had really little scratch on my head) It wasn't bleeding or anything, but they forced me to do that treatment, I knew it gonna be cost me a lot, that is why I refused, so they called cops, and said if you will not do all that you go with 'em(idk, i doubt what cops had anything on me by then, but anyway)
    So, about hour later, after scull x-ray, and two staples been placed on my head they gave me the bill 2,327.00$, huh I'm just really disappointed with such as medicine.

Question about legality of all that, also do I suppose to pay it off immediately, and if not how it can harm my excellent credit history(preferably want to keep it that way)

Thank you all for the help.
    and excuse me for my English, it is not my native language as you understood...

Default Re: Forced Medical Treatment

If you didn't want the medical treatment you were free to decline it and leave with the officers. You chose to get the treatment, you also get to pay for it.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    If you didn't want the medical treatment you were free to decline it and leave with the officers. You chose to get the treatment, you also get to pay for it.
    Sure, when it came to the point of taking x-ray, I told(because i knew how much it going to cost) let's go to jail or whatever, but I believe cops hadn't anything on me to take me there, even cops said(I explained all that to 'em, seemed like they were understanding) - "your bill not going to be too high, and you not have to pay it just like one dollar a month should be enough and they will not be have ability to put you on the collection( or so) and it will not affect your credit", that exactly what cops said.

Huh, But how legal is all that situation, I mean doctors were able to put 50k instead of 2k and still it is all good and legal? where those prices from?

Just done some researches, skull xray about 280 bucks only, staples around 17 buck each( they done two to me) so, it is mean rest of it is labor? really? and all that is legal?

If you want to know what services your bills include, read your bills. If you were billed for a service you didn't receive, object to that entry.

1. Sponsored Links