Default Is it a Violation of a Restraining Order to Take a Call from the Protected Person

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Kentucky

I have had a DVO against my ex husband for the last year. It is a no contact order and he is to stay at least 500 ft from me except for child exchange and our daughters sporting events. He has broken the no contact order many times by texting, calling, or answering my text or phone calls. I only text or call if it pertains to my daughter who lives with him for the moment. On March 1 he text about something totally irrelevant to my daughter. About. something about another bill he wanted me to pay. I have paid so much already and the divorce has been settled. I called to tell him I wasnt going to pay anything else. He went balistic. Said things like he was going to "F me up", and so on. I also recorded the call. He was arrested, but bonded out with a court date. He things he did nothing wrong because I called him.

My questions are:

1. Did he violate the order.
    2. can I bring up past issues such as all the threatening text messages?

Default Re: to Know

doesnt anyone have an answer or a reply??

Default Re: Is it a Violation of a Restraining Order to Take a Call from the Protected Person

If you're in that much of a hurry and don't want to follow the forum rules, go hire a lawyer.

As I cannot review the terms of the order, I cannot comment on whether it was violated.

Default Re: Is it a Violation of a Restraining Order to Take a Call from the Protected Person

OP, how come in this thread you have an ex-husband, and in your other (also rule-breaking) thread you have an ex-wife?

And then they wonder why I won't get specific with questions about the protective orders! Tsk, tsk

1. Sponsored Links