Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Trying to Find Incarcerated Brother

    My question involves criminal law for the state of: MD.

    I'm trying to find my older brother. I have no address for him or anything. all i have is what maryland judiciary case search tells me. He was recently put in jail and apparently released today. I'm probably in the wrong spot for this and I might get some negative feedback, but does anyone know how i would find him (for free?)?. or could i just write the anne arundel correctional facility and ask for any info they have?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Somewhere near Canada

    Default Re: Trying to Find Incarcerated Brother

    The facility likely won't release any information, but you won't know unless you ask.

    Otherwise, a PI might be your best option.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

    Do not microwave grapes

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Jail: Seeing Your Child While Incarcerated
    By bcremer2004 in forum Probation, Parole and Incarceration
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 07:03 AM
  2. Eviction Process: Eviction of Incarcerated Son
    By Daedalus in forum Landlord-Tenant Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 12:23 PM
  3. Criminal Records: How to Find an Incarcerated Minor or His Criminal Records
    By HunterSerinvera in forum Criminal Records
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:36 AM
  4. Incarcerated Parent
    By childersame in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 07:35 AM
  5. Collection and Enforcement: How to Get Child Support from a Incarcerated Parent
    By takingtime777 in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources

Forum Sponsor
Legal Forms - Buy easy-to-use legal forms.