Default Joining the Army With an Outstanding Arrest Warrant

My question involves criminal law for the state of: north carolina..

before this situation i never have gotten into trouble an havnt been in trouble...

i have a failure to appear in court an a mesdemeamor possesion of a joint .. what can i do so i can go to the army without havin to go to jail? (can i do like a probation an enlist or can i do a 4 yr contract under probation with the military)?

what can i do please i would like to fix this if possible

Default Re: I Wanna Join the Army but Have a Warrant for Failure to Appear in Court

There's not going to be a whole lot you can do. The drug charge alone would have required a waiver, which is not easy to get. But an FTA shows a lack of: maturity, follow through, willingness to own up to and pay for mistakes and ability to follow orders that the Army is pretty much going to pass on. You can try talking to a recruiter about your situation but I don't think you'll like what they say.

Default Re: I Wanna Join the Army but Have a Warrant for Failure to Appear in Court

It's a complete myth that there's some avenue to enter the military to avoid going to jail. The military will not take you while you are on probation or other restriction.
    You certainly can not join with pending criminal charges. You need to get a lawyer and appear on the original charge and hope the sanctions for FTA are waived (it's not clear where you are in this situation).

1. Sponsored Links