I want to enter into an agreement with my father for the next couple of years. It would be preferred if we didn't have to incur any type of legal fees for filing or hiring a lawyer. I just want to make sure that if we do enter into an agreement (where we both sign said agreement), that it could be upheld in court should he fail to follow through on his part of the deal.

All responses are welcome!