My question involves name change laws in the State of: Tennessee

Name A changed to Name B, then Name B changed to Name C.
So, two court orders (in the same court).

Court clerk advised I need to amend the last name change order to reflect Name A is changed to Name B (reduces paperwork I have to submit to prove name change).

It's a fast process, but I can't find the document online to amend a court order. Please help.