Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Parole Officer Won't Grant Early Discharge

That is excellent. You see I turned my injustice into something positive by manipulating you.
    If I was wrong about my profile of you then why are you on match.com? Your husband is cool with that?

Those 5 "clients" how politically correct of you! Would never of been taken off parole had it not been for me; further proof that POs are lazy and ineffective. They are off ( if your telling the truth - very suspect) because you were doing it out of spite to make me mad.
    HAHAHAHAHA
    Your too easy.... Flower power .
    Good luck getting laid it wil change your whole demeanor.

You are humorous convict. Here's the reality. You don't have an injustice. You have a situation that you brought upon yourself. You increased your troubles by pestering people to do what you wanted, stalking them and still wound up in the same spot.

The absolute truth is that you have a pleasant bitterness in your heart. You are stuck being babysat by a PO that gives half a damn about you discharging early and can do absolutely nothing about it. The truth of the matter is that I told you exactly what your options were, NONE! What are your options now? none. Simple. I guess you didn't like that answer. Even still, this is fun for me.

If you think that you manipulated me into discharging folks, fine. I'll give you that if it makes you feel better. All I know is, they got something you never will.

Actually I will be off by spring time, I was inquiring on this forum to investigate the ethics of a PO ignoring requests from a parolee. I have gotten some interesting responses.
    When you try to rub in my face how you discharged 5 "clients" today; you didn't do that because you care or are making a difference. You did it purely out of spite, it shows that at least in ghetto ass cook county probate department one spicy little flower that is easily worked.
    You do not do me any favors by acknowledging the truh of the matter. It's obvious that's like saying sure I will concede it is bright out. It's ****ing 3 in the afternoon on a sunny day, no shit it's bright out. You don't know me; you have no idea of the breaks I have got. This just made me mad because I typically get my way. Sorry to break it to you but in 5 years I will look back and laugh at this period in my life.
    Your sorry ass will see be seeing " clients" and playing with urine... Hahaha not to mention I will make tens of thousands of dollars more per year, while you are on match.com looking to find a companion. Your petty little victory today is eclipsed by the success of what my life will be.

Have fun abusing what little power you have been given. Sorry your daddy wasn't around to give you more attention maybe you would not be so shitty today.

OP must really have an inferiority complex about not being able to get away with his crimes, manipulate his PO's or satisfy his girlfriend. He seems to be looking for a pat on the head here now.

Quote Quoting NeedHelp2012
    View Post
    Actually I will be off by spring time, I was inquiring on this forum to investigate the ethics of a PO ignoring requests from a parolee. I have gotten some interesting responses.
    When you try to rub in my face how you discharged 5 "clients" today; you didn't do that because you care or are making a difference. You did it purely out of spite, it shows that at least in ghetto ass cook county probate department one spicy little flower that is easily worked.
    You do not do me any favors by acknowledging the truh of the matter. It's obvious that's like saying sure I will concede it is bright out. It's ****ing 3 in the afternoon on a sunny day, no shit it's bright out. You don't know me; you have no idea of the breaks I have got. This just made me mad because I typically get my way. Sorry to break it to you but in 5 years I will look back and laugh at this period in my life.
    Your sorry ass will see be seeing " clients" and playing with urine... Hahaha not to mention I will make tens of thousands of dollars more per year, while you are on match.com looking to find a companion. Your petty little victory today is eclipsed by the success of what my life will be.

Have fun abusing what little power you have been given. Sorry your daddy wasn't around to give you more attention maybe you would not be so shitty today.
    Wow! I guess you told me! You seem to have issues surrounding minorites and women. You frequently throw in a little getting laid comment in there too. Psychologically, you seem a smidgen damaged. For your wife's sake, I hope you get a handle on your sexism. I fear that you'll be posting in the domestic violence forum in the near future.

I actually love my dad very much. He blessed me with this charming disposition and my witty comebacks. That reminds me, I need to call him today.

How dare you disparage the great County of Cook because of an issue with me? Cook's not ghetto. there are several upscale areas where you and your lovely wife could spend time exploring. You need to "Wiki" Cook County, that'll change your mind for sure.

By the way, you didn't have to tell me that you are used to getting your way. I said that 50 posts ago. My profiling skills are better than yours(take that!) And, I also get compensated quite well for my outstanding servitude to the needs of my clients. My guys aren't spoiled irritating, women hating, bigots, so it's easy for me to respect them.

Oh, and the 5 clients wasn't an effort to rub it in your face, I did rub it in your face. The bottom line is, again, you are wrong on all aspects of what you think you know. You are a spoiled, undeserving brat. I could care less how much your income is. I don't know you, but it's amazing how predictable you really are. You are killing me! " my petty little victory today will be eclipsed..." Blah, blah. You sound like a villain in an X-man movie: " You will rue the day that you defeated me!" I love it.

Look, you attitude sucks pig's scrot. That is why you get no response from your PO. That's why I paid such dear attention to you post. I tell you what, I'll leave you alone and when you make my piddly little life seem miniscule by your accomplishments, come on back.

Later friend

I'm just wondering after reading your comments, Are you really a parole Agent? If so, where ( in mi?)

Quote Quoting vikkie3
    View Post
    I'm just wondering after reading your comments, Are you really a parole Agent? If so, where ( in mi?)
    No, I am not a parole agent. I am a probation officer. I'm not in Michigan, I'm in Illinois.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3