Default Being Charged for a Couple of Felonies, Scared for My Life

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Massachusetts. Last week I was charged with breaking and entering at night, conspiracy, accessory, and violation of a restraining order. This all started about 2 weeks ago, I was at a guys house with about 6 or so other individuals. We were talking about girls and I mentioned how I used to go out with a girl from southborough (A town) but unfortunately we had to break up because her parents did not like my race. The parents told her either she got a restraining order on me or they would not pay for her college tuition. Ultimately she got the restraining order, she is now attending college in Arizona and the parents moved away from that house (She told me they were moving as soon as she started going to college which was a couple of months ago while we were dating). After I left the house two witnesses which are the owner of the house's girlfriend and another girl heard two of the people present (who also lived there, "mike" and "mark") talk about how they were going to trick (force me) into showing them where this house was because they thought the house would be vacant since the people had moved. Well time passed and 2 fridays ago I was once again at this house around 7 pm, I was playing xbox with "Tom". We put a friendly wager of 50 dollars on whoever won it was a stupid fifa 2012 game.. "Mike" and "Mark" were also present at this time. I beat "Tom" the first time and he told "Mark" that he had to pay me since he owed him. I really did not care, we played again and "Tom" beat me. Since "Tom" had said "Mark" had to pay me, I said the same thing back. "Tom" did not like that and threatened to beat me up. I quickly called for a ride so I could get out of there, the owner of the house kicked everyone out. "Tom", "Mike" and "Mark" all left together, I stood outside by myself and was waiting for a ride. "Mark" and "Mike" would always talk about how they didn't care if they killed anyone because they simply had "no emotions". It was really cold outside so I called the owner of the house and asked him if I could go back inside the house while I waited for my ride. About 20 minutes later, "Mark" and "Mike" went back to the house. About 1 minute or so after that my ride got there, which was my fiance and 2 other people. My fiance, those 2 other kids and myself had planned to go to a party that night. As we exited the house "Mark" and "Mike" went after me and told me that they were going to take me to that party since they wanted to go. I told them no because I was going to go with my fiance and the 2 other kids. The two other kids witnessed how they made me go with them by basically pushing me multiple times towards their car in which another i met a third individual. I told them to stop numerous times but they didn't and I guess took everything as a joke because they simply laughed at me. The driver wanted to go home but "Mark" and "Mike" bribed him with money (80 dollars) to drive them wherever they wanted to. Once in the car the people i was originally supposed to go with texted us the address, I also made a call to a friend of mine and asked her if she wanted to come to a party with us. She said yes if we took her friend also. We were supposed to pick them up but "Mark" replied that we wouldn't. At this time my phone died so I could not contact anyone. They intimidated me to take them where the house was and also made me get down to go check if there was anyone in the house at this time I knew exactly what they were doing. I got out and didn't even go near the house, I hid behind a tree for a few minutes and came back and said that there was someone already in the house. The driver heard me say it, so we left and actually did go to the party, but once we got there everyone had been kicked out. We than called the kid who was throwing the party and told us to go to Malborough which is the town right next to Southborough because he was not throwing it there. on our way there you pass through the house and they decided to go inside, I begged them not to go which once again the driver is my witness for that. I stayed in the car with the driver even though they were trying to force me to go with them. I was in the back sit. I never went inside the house, a few minutes later cops swarm in and apprehended us. We were parked outside but "Mark" and "Mike" who were actually inside the house ran away (The victims gave descriptions of them and we did not match them). I told the cops that I was going to cooperate fully them. Every question they asked I answered as best as possible I even told them exactly where the two other people were heading too. They were not able to find them and wrote in the newspaper that we gave information about them even though I told them not to because they were dangerous people that could go as far as killing me. I am now getting threats from them. They keep asking my friends through messages about me and my location. They can't contact me directly because I blocked them from facebook and I disconnected my phone. The cops say they have fingerprints but none of them are me or the drivers. I have in total about 6 witnesses but some of them are scared to testify including myself because we are afraid of what they might do to us. They are willing to do it if police can assure them that they will have their protection and to keep them as anonymous as possible. In the Police report, they wrote that I was gambling with a drug dealer and everything went bad. They also wrote that I was behind this and planned all of this two weeks ago. Im hoping the cameras recorded my testimony. By the way, I am attending college for a nursing major and I know if I do get convicted all my hopes of being one will be dead. They also found Alcohol in the car and Pot but I didn't get charged with them since they were not mine. On facebook I been getting bullied and called a snitch by so many people which furthers the stress of this. I also do not do any types of drugs or Alcohol.

Default Re: Being Charged for a Couple of Felonies, Scared for My Life

Whoa. Sentences and paragraphs are your friend. If you're charged with crimes, you need a lawyer. Stop talking to the police. They are not on your side.

what do I do about the threats?

Hide and move, come to mind.

1. Sponsored Links