Default What is the Min Number of Vists for a Former Lodger to Collect Possesions

My question involves an eviction in the state of: Pennsylvania

Despite my research efforts, I cannot seem to find any answer to a very straightforward question.

Once a lodger is evicted from a room in a landlord's house, I understand that the landlord is obligated to retain any items left behind for a minimum of 30 days. My further reading on the subject tells me that the landlord must allow the tenant to collect their items during this 30 day period "at the convenience of the landlord".

My question is this: Is there any set number of visits or times that the landlord is obligated to make access available to the former lodger? Can it be a single pre-scheduled several hour vist, or do I need to give them some number of visits? I can envision this tenant wanting to stop by unannounced every other day, and I'd like to cut it down to the sheer minimum.

Thank you.

Default Re: What is the Min Number of Vists for a Former Lodger to Collect Possesions

If you cannot find an answer, it no doubt means that there is no minimum or maximum number of visits set by law.

Default Re: What is the Min Number of Vists for a Former Lodger to Collect Possesions

I think it relates to the number of licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop. There is no specific answer. Reasonable, is going to be the deciding factor. I would say if you try to schedule 3 to 4 times, that is reasonable. You will need to allow them a last minute time, when you are cleaning out I would think.

1. Sponsored Links