Default Gotta Give More Thought to My Usernames

Wow! So I just found out that the ends of my username, freeman, is used by a bunch of whackos here in the US. Well, technically it's the plural form but still. When I was trying to come up with a new username, I just kinda threw something together. Shoulda Googled it.

Default Re: Gotta Give More Thought to My Usernames

I see what you mean. This one seems like a nice guy, but this one is dangerous, and this one may be insane.

while this one could be the ultimate narcissist -- http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/member.php?u=3503

only joking.. haha..

I can see how you would be confused by my use of a username that sounds a lot like freeman.... Or not?

Oh come on... have a sense of humor already...

what'er we talking about? -- 'usernames'... Or Morgan Freeman?

I was only kidding anyway...

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    I can see how you would be confused by my use of a username that sounds a lot like freeman.... Or not?
    With free9man saying this:

So I just found out that the ends of my username, freeman, is used by a bunch of whackos here in the US. Well, technically it's the plural form but still
    maybe the reference was to suggesting you are a member of the World Freemen Society, which I think free9man was actually referring to.

Not saying that's a bad thing, just sayin'...

I like to look at "usernames" -- Then notice 8+ times out of 10 it's descript in regards to what or how they post... :-)

Too much fun on a lazy Saturday watching football, eating St. Louie style ribs & washing it down with a nice Whiskey / rootbeer...

Hmm.. What's jk? (joke?) -- haha, kidding.. I didn't say that. -- And someone please tell me how "Viol8te" sleeps at night? haha..

Really, it's all in good spirits...

Quote Quoting free9man
    View Post
    Wow! So I just found out that the ends of my username, freeman, is used by a bunch of whackos here in the US. Well, technically it's the plural form but still. When I was trying to come up with a new username, I just kinda threw something together. Shoulda Googled it.
    You just figured that out?!

Those guys were in the news a lot several years ago - at least out here. They were quite active in the late 90s. They have sort of melded into the furniture to a great degree, but you still find them out and about - and on web forums - spouting unusual legal theories.
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

What can I say? They're apparently not as media friendly over here on the East Coast. I do think, based on posts I've seen, that we have an occasional visitor who is one or just got taken in by their crap.

1. Sponsored Links