Default Should I Sue My Wedding Photographer Photos in Taken Very Low Resolution

My question involves small claims court in the state of: California

Sorry about the typo in the title.

While viewing my wedding photos on my high definition television it became quickly apparent that the photos where taken in a resolution setting lower than that of any modern smart phone camera. All of the photos were grainy and unclear when viewed in any sized larger then 5x7. Clearly this is not the industry standard for wedding photo resolution.

This may not seem like a big deal at face value but what this means for my wife and I is that we can never print our photos in any size larger than 5x7 without significant loss of clarity. Not to mention the clarity at 5x7 is sub par.

The photographer has avoided my calls but at one point told me the disk we received was in low resolution. It is becoming apparent by his avoidance that the photos were shot in low resolution by his error.

Can I sue and win at least some of the money we paid for his services? Is it possible in this situation to receive compensation for the partial loss of our priceless photos?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Should I Sue My Wedding Photographer Photos in Taken Very Low Resolution

Quote Quoting Dark Link
    View Post

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Don't start more than one thread on the same topic. If it's in the wrong place, or would receive more attention in another section, a mod will move it.

Default Re: Should I Sue My Wedding Photographer Photos in Taken Very Low Resolution

Already answered you're previous thread.

My Apologies. I didn't intend to make a duplicate. I thought my thread was gone.
    Where can I find my other thread?

1. Sponsored Links