95% certain I'll be sued for libel in federal court. I want the venue to be in the state where I live and where the libel originated.
When I get a summons, do I first file a Motion to Dismiss, and then wait for him them to refile their complaint in the proper venue?
Or do I file a Motion for Change of Venue?

I need some help on understanding how the system works, thanks!