My question involves criminal law for the state of: Missouri and Kansas.
I've been ordered to have the interlock device installed 6 months for Missouri (starting this month), and also1 year for Kansas (starting Sept), as I got a DUI last year in MO on a KS license. Is it possible to have the device installed for (and reported to) both states concurrently, so I don't have to do 6 months for MO, and then 1 more year for KS? Is there a company in Kansas City that will do this and would it be legal? I don't even need a restricted license for driving in KS, as I live in MO now and only need to drive in that state. The lawyer who represented me has no clue and is not returning my messages.