Results 1 to 2 of 2

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Fulfilling Interlock Device Requirements from Two States

    My question involves criminal law for the state of: Missouri and Kansas.
    I've been ordered to have the interlock device installed 6 months for Missouri (starting this month), and also1 year for Kansas (starting Sept), as I got a DUI last year in MO on a KS license. Is it possible to have the device installed for (and reported to) both states concurrently, so I don't have to do 6 months for MO, and then 1 more year for KS? Is there a company in Kansas City that will do this and would it be legal? I don't even need a restricted license for driving in KS, as I live in MO now and only need to drive in that state. The lawyer who represented me has no clue and is not returning my messages.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011

    Default Re: Fulfilling Interlock Device Requirements from Two States

    If you are on probation in one of the two states, ask your PO about an Insterstate transfer. That way one officer monitors the conditions for both states.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Probation and Parole: Ignition Interlock Device
    By jetsmell in forum Probation, Parole and Incarceration
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 08:31 PM
  2. Using Wireless Device Without a Hands-Free Device, VC 23123a
    By driver13 in forum Moving Violations, Parking and Traffic Tickets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 09:26 AM
  3. Drunk and Impaired Driving: In-Home Interlock Device
    By interlock in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 06:57 AM
  4. Drunk and Impaired Driving: DUI Interlock Violation
    By duiHelp22 in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:13 PM
  5. Warranties: Retailer Not Fulfilling Warranty
    By mamato2 in forum Consumer Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources