Default How Do I Document the Suffering Part of Pain and Suffering

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Washington

I hope I'm not overloading the board here but I just have so many questions and my aid has taken a week off since yesterday and I have no one to talk to about this.

I have been a nervous wreck since my accident 2 weeks ago. I can't remember a time I've ever cried for 2 weeks straight, sometimes several times a day.

I just can't believe how bad things have gotten since this accident. As I type, tears are coming down...I cry everywhere I go. Walk down the street and just cry. I don't even enjoy life right now because it's so hard to deal with everything that's been going on.

The other day I was crying so hard...that I was checking out at the store and cried in front of the cashier. I tried to utter what was going on but I couldn't even breathe to say anything.

And while I'm at it...how do I document lost wages being freelance/self employed? A potential client I never met asks me to meet them to do a project for them, I can't go because I have no car. And I live a bit ways from town so I can't just have people come to my place. What am I supposed to do, have them drive here and then have them drive me back to their office and then drive me back home? What am I going to do? Oh my god I'm having a panic attack right now just thinking about it I can't stop crying.

Default Re: How Do I Document the Suffering Part of Pain and Suffering

You document your mental state through witnesses, your treating health care professionals, and the therapist you're seeing about your mental health issues.

1. Sponsored Links