Default Car Towed from My Paid Spot at My Apartment

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Texas
    My question involves towing laws for the State of: Texas

I pay for a designated parking spot. A few months into my lease the management started to distribute stickers for residents that pay for parking. They let us know that if cars were parked in other residents spots they would tow them. This was great news since someone had parked in my spot more than once and they never did anything despite my complaints. My husband and I have two cars and were given one sticker. We put the sticker on one of our cars and parked the other in our spot. About two months later I woke up to find my car towed from my own spot. This car did not have a sticker. When we called them they said they were working on a memo for residents to let them know that all cars in covered parking without a sticker would be towed. They then released the memo the day after they started towing.

We asked our property manager to reimburse us to which she said it was unfortunate our car was towed but they will not reimburse us at all. Next I will contact the investment firm that owns the property, but what then? That spot as it part of my lease and there are no mention of stickers needed in my lease. This all occurred later with out my consent. Are they is breech of the lease agreement?

Default Re: Car Towed from My Paid Spot at My Apartment

The apartment's written policies and lease terms relating to the towing of vehicles on the date of the tow were exactly what?

1. Sponsored Links