hi im 18 and i just receive my first speeding ticket a month ago on the 57 freeway in California, the CHP officer cited me going 93 mph on a 65mph zone, im freaking out right now because
1) im leaving the country in 2 weeks until august 27 and my court date is aug 31
2) will my insurance go up? does it matter if its my first speeding ticket but also the fact that its 26+ over the speed limit
3) follow up to number 2 is that is it considered reckless driving? even though my citation code is 22349(a) VC, and is there a chance that i would go to jail?
4) is there a good chance that the judge would approve of me going to traffic school?
5) can i leave the country even though my citation isn't in the system yet or paid yet?