Default Car accident, Head injury: Albany, Oregon

I was in a auto accident. I need an opinion on a head on collision, where my head went through the windshield.

Default Re: Car accident, Head injury: Albany, Oregon

Quote Quoting ychristensen2005
    I was in a auto accident. I need an opinion on a head on collision, where my head went through the windshield.
    My response:

Okay, here's my opinion. Next time you drive, wear your seat belt and shoulder harness.

IAAL

You may wish to try the ATLA directory, or the Oregon State Bar lawyer referral service.

IAAL is correct wearing seatbelts and shoulder restraints are a must in the future.
    It is important to avoid head injuries or jaring activities in the future as these injuries and their effect accumulate over time.
    You will need an personal injury attorney.
    Usually the focus is on your recovery from physical traumas, it is very important to have an evaluation with a neuropsychologist and possible rehab. Your attorney can arrange for this..

Quote Quoting rmet4nzkx
    IAAL is correct wearing seatbelts and shoulder restraints are a must in the future.
    It is important to avoid head injuries or jaring activities in the future as these injuries and their effect accumulate over time.
    You will need an personal injury attorney.
    Usually the focus is on your recovery from physical traumas, it is very important to have an evaluation with a neuropsychologist and possible rehab. Your attorney can arrange for this..

My response:

So, what you're saying is that Bumper Cars at the carnival are out of the question?

Don't you just love it when writers come to these forums with general, vague and ambiguous statements?

IAAL

Quote Quoting IAAL
    My response:

So, what you're saying is that Bumper Cars at the carnival are out of the question?

Don't you just love it when writers come to these forums with general, vague and ambiguous statements?

IAAL
    Actually yes bumper cars, rollercoasters, trampolines, pogo sticks, skydiving, because damage is accululative one may survive several fairly serious tbi's and a minor one can be disabling each with increasing risk. Often time the head injuries are overlooked until some time later, in some cases a tap on the head and be fatal following a concussion, it is common sense, after punching their head through a windshield to take it easy. THat's why I like this, because it is so much safer!

Try attorney Jim Egan, an Albany lawyer who is currently President of the Utah Trial Lawyers. I am a Utah lawyer who has consulted Jim on many occasions on matters of Oregon law and have always found him to be helpful and professional as well as passionate about helping injured people.

Rex Bush
    Salt Lake City

1. Sponsored Links