Wink Eyelash perming

I went to a beauty salon and had my eyelashes permed. During the majority of the time I was complaining that my eye was stinging. When it was over I looked in the mirror I noticed that my eye was swollen and red. I was told it should leave in about 2-3 hours. However it got worse and I had it checked out by a doctor - I was told that it was inflamed and irritated and to use eyedrops and antibiotic eye drops. I told the salon who refunded me the amount of the perming but not the doctor co-pay fee. Any suggestions? Keep in mind they told me the only thing "it may cause is a little stinging during on some people who are sensitive". (what my eye looked like after)

Default Re: eyelash perming

Quote Quoting minime
    I went to a beauty salon and had my eyelashes permed. During the majority of the time I was complaining that my eye was stinging. When it was over I looked in the mirror I noticed that my eye was swollen and red. I was told it should leave in about 2-3 hours. However it got worse and I had it checked out by a doctor - I was told that it was inflamed and irritated and to use eyedrops and antibiotic eye drops. I told the salon who refunded me the amount of the perming but not the doctor co-pay fee. Any suggestions? Keep in mind they told me the only thing "it may cause is a little stinging during on some people who are sensitive". (what my eye looked like after)

You didn't tell us the State where this happened. You didn't tell us when you had this tattoo procedure. You didn't tell us when you first saw a doctor. You didn't tell us if the tattoo was successful. But, you did tell us that you were told that "stinging" was to be expected, and swelling can be expected too when you have a tattoo so close to the eyes. I would not have given you any money back based only upon what you've told us so far.

Default Re: eyelash perming

A bit cranky today?

Default Re: Eyelash perming

Quote Quoting aaron
    A bit cranky today?
    Did I sound cranky? Sorry. But, I had this same procedure done about 2 years ago, and it cost me $400.00. I had stinging, and puffy eyes for 3 or 4 days. I looked like a went 3 rounds with a prize fighter. I knew this was going to happen. I just don't like it when somebody tries to get something for nothing. It bugs me, and I guess it showed.

1. Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources