Hybrid View

Default Wealthy Uninsured Employer After Judgement Refuses to Pay or Treat Injuries

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: FLORIDA ...AFTER MY INJURY BUT BEFORE RECIEVING A JUDGEMENT THE PLAINTIF HAD COMPANY DISSOLVED BY THE STATE FOR FAILING TO FILE ANNUAL REPORTS. THE COMPANY WAR REOPENED AS A CORPORATION AFTER ORIGINALLY BEING AN ENTERPRISE. DIRECTERS AND OFFICERS OF THE COMPANY MANUVERED AROUND IN AN OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO AVOID PAYMENT OF ANY WORKERS COMP BENIFITS. FINAL JUDGEMENT EVENTUALLY RECIEVED IN LOWER JCC COURT AND UPPER COURT. NOW THAT JUDGEMENT IS IN HAND WHICH IS NOT ONLY FOR MONEY BUT FOR TREATMENT(JUDGEMENT IS OPENED ENDED AND FOR ONGOING TREATMENT)THAT PLAINTIF HAS PERSONALLY BEEN PAYING FOR HIMSELF AT GREAT COST,WHAT STEPS NEED TO BE TAKEN TO EVENTUALLY ASSURE PLAINTIF TO BE ABLE TO RECOVER DAMAGES(MONEY AND OR TREATMENT). I UNDERSTAND CORPORATE VEIL WILL NEED TO BE PIERCED AND THE OWNER WILL NEED TO BE INCLUDED IN THE JUDGEMENT AS WELL AS THE SUCESSOR CORPORATION,BUT GIVEN THAT THERE IS NO DEBTERS PRISON FOR WILLFUL NON-PAYMENT,COULD THE FOLLOWING APPLY...ASK THE COURT TO ISSUE A CONTEMPT ORDER NOT FOR WILLFUL NON-PAYMENT BUT TO ENFORCE DEFENDANTS DUTIES AND ACTIONS FOR FUTURE MEDICAL TREATMENT AS ORDERED IN THE FINAL JUDGEMENT. DEFENDANT IS EXTREAMLY WEALTHY AND HAS THE ABILITY TO PAY THIS JUDGEMENT BUT WONT . PLAINTIF WAS HURT AND SUFFERED LIFELONG INJURIES AND WILL NEED TREATMENT FOREVER.DURING THE COURSE OF THE LAWSUIT DEFENDANT ALSO SENT A LETTER TO PLAINTIFS TREATING DOCTOR STATING THAT PLAINTIF HAD BEEN OBSERVED BY A PRIVATE DETECTIVE (HIRED BY WEALTHY DEFENDANT)"SELLING HIS PAIN PILLS" AND HAS THIS ON VIDEO TAPE.A COPY OF THE TAPE WAS SENT TO THE JUDGE WHO THRU IT OUT OF COURT IMMEDIATELY AND SANCTIONED THE ATTORNEY OF DEFENDENT WHO HAD IT SUBMITTED. BUT PLAINTIFS TREATING DOCTOR NEVER BOTHERED TO VERIFY THIS ALLOGATION AND IMMEDIATELY STOPPED TREATMENT OF THE PLAINTIF.DEPOSITIONS LATER PROVED THAT PRIVATE DETECTIVE NEVER WITNESSED ANY SELLING OF ANY PILLS .THIS WAS AN OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO INFLUENCE THE JUDGE THAT PROVED UNSUCESSFUL BUT DID STOP PLAINTIF FROM TREATMENT FROM ANY DOCTORS UNTIL PROVED THESE ACCUSATIONS NEVER HAPPENED. DEFENDANT HAS THIS "I AM ABOVE THE LAW AND YOU CAN"T TOUCH ME "ATTITUDE AND I"LL DO WHATEVER I WANT LEGAL OR NOT; DO TO HIS EXTREAM WEALTH. WHAT STEPS NEED BE TAKEN TO ASSURE COLLECTION OF THIS JUDGEMENT WHICH AS STATED PRIOR IS MONEY AS WELL AS FUTURE MEDICAL.

Default Re: Wealthy Uninsured Employer After Judgement Refuses to Pay or Treat Injuries

Did you deliberately make that difficult to read? Don't use the all-caps key, use normal sentence, and use paragraphs. Thank you.

You say that you have a judgment against a defunct corporation. It's not clear from anything that you posted that you have a basis to go back and pierce the corporate veil to try to create personal liability on the part of your ex-boss. The new corporation isn't a party to your prior case. If you can prove some type of shell game, with assets of the corporation that owed you money being moved into the new corporation (or the owner's personal estate) without proper compensation in order to render you (and possibly other creditors) unable to collect their money, you may be able to proceed on that basis.

1. Sponsored Links