Exclamation Breach of a Seperation Agreement

My question involves a marriage in the state of: VA

Hello I have a few questions I will fill you in on what is happening. Me and my EX got divorsed in 2010 it was a cut and dry divorse except in the Seperation agreement she was going to pay me 9500.00 in debt accued durring the divorse. At the time she could not pay me in full so me and we signed a payment plan were she would pay me 200 a month untill she paid all of her debt off. Well she stoped paying I tryed to contact her and talk it out nicely but after just talking to her 1 time and her saying that she would pay me when she can. She blocked her number and told me to stop pestering her or she will get a restraing order. So now that she has not paid my in 5 months I want to take her to court and get all of my money I went to the Virgina beach court and they said I have to get a Show cause and have to reenstate my Divorse with a petion order. It didnt sound right the lady had to go back and ask some one else about it and didnt give me no forms to do it with so I need some help if any one can help me please. She still owes me 7300.00

Thanks

Default Re: Breach of a Seperation Agreement

You were actually given the correct information; you'll need to go back to court with an Order To Show Cause.

If you can't do this yourself, you really need an attorney. The couple of hundred bucks might be worth it to get your $7300.
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

just with an order to show cause? They really bad thing is I am located in WV a 4hr drive from Virgina Beach

any one else have any help for me?? i really need to get this cleared up soon the CC from my divorce are effecting my current family and it is really bothering me.

1. Sponsored Links