My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Michigan

I live overseas and recently ordered a swim float from a reputable company I have dealt with in the past (located in Michigan). The product cost $112.00. Shipping costs are not disclosed on their website. In the comments section of my June 16 order I stated that I needed the product by July 1 and asked for expedited shipping. I received an order confirmation but the shipping costs were not disclosed. On June 17, I received a notice that my order had shipped.

On June 22, I received a notice that there had been trouble with my credit card and the charge had not gone through. I sent an e-mail resolving the issue. A few days later, I saw that my card had been charged over $400.00!! I assumed this was a mistake but the seller now e-mails me that that was the cost of the expedited shipping. It is now July 8, and I have still not received the swim float.

Do I have any options here? In my previous transactions, the seller disclosed the shipping costs to me before shipping. In this case I had no idea the shipping cost would be THREE TIMES the cost of the product. Had I known, I would not have agreed to pay such an outrageous cost. The swim float is not large and can only weigh a couple of pounds at the most.

Can anyone tell me if I have any legal basis to dispute this charge?

Thank you very much for any help.