My question involves a person located in the state of: Pennsylvania
I have mentally disabled child with seizure disorder that I agreed to transport to alternative school. I am to be paid transportation fee for providing this transportation,however,I have not received recent payment and have gotten no response from school district. At the same time myself, the principal at alternative school and special education director at school district has requested numerous time to have transportation provided by school for her extended school year it has been two weeks with no response I have left numerous messages in regards to both situations and have had no response or resolution I am currently still transporting my daughter w/out pay and need to know what my next step should be and whom I should contact.