Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: I Got Hurt at an Amusment Park

I really do not understand why everyone that comes to this forum has to automatically be guilty.
    I really do not understand why everyone that comes to this forum throws a tantrum when they are not told what they want to hear. Additionally, I don't understand why everyone who comes to this forum seems to think it's our responsibility to molly-coddle, hand-hold, sympathetically cluck and head-pat, and coo "Oh, darling, everything will turn out exactly the way you want it to." Seriously, if you want someone to make sympathetic doe eyes at you, hire an attorney and pay his bill. The folks here are laypeople, and VOLUNTEERS, at that. No one here has a responsibility to make sure your tender feelings are unbruised. All "Senior Member" means is someone who has posted more than 100 times, so if you want professional advice, it would behoove you to pay for a pro rather than complain that the volunteers here aren't telling you what you want to hear. You get what you pay for, caveat emptor, and all of that.

The issue at hand is whether or not the zoo has any liability for your mis-step. From where I sit, no. You state yourself that you were not watching where you were going, and that you had your eye to a camera rather than to your surroundings. The zoo MAY, as a gesture of goodwill, pay for your medical expenses. Expecting any more than that, however, is unrealistic.

I really have no sympathy for a guy who whines and cries that he's not getting the answers he wants to hear, but repeatedly ignores my requests that he share more information so I can get a better sense of what happened.

Quote Quoting shelbydakota
    View Post
    there is also probably not a sign saying to keep out of the lion's cage, but i assume you would be intelligent enough to stay out.
    There is a sign that says to stay back within "15 feet" because the lion sprays out his rear...LOL

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    I really have no sympathy for a guy who whines and cries that he's not getting the answers he wants to hear, but repeatedly ignores my requests that he share more information so I can get a better sense of what happened.
    Ignores your requests! Who do you think you are? I don't answer to you! You are nobody to me and vice versa. Say something useful and maybe I might comply.

Quote Quoting Caring4U
    View Post
    There is a sign that says to stay back within "15 feet" because the lion sprays out his rear...LOL

Ignores your requests! Who do you think you are? I don't answer to you! You are nobody to me and vice versa. Say something useful and maybe I might comply.

Remind us again why you're here? You...want help, but you refuse to answer basic questions? Seems a little counterintuitive, no?
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

I think it's fair to infer that he prefers throwing tantrums to sharing the facts because the facts make him look even less sympathetic than his tantrums.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    I think it's fair to infer that he prefers throwing tantrums to sharing the facts because the facts make him look even less sympathetic than his tantrums.
    Yup... saw that too... you are just more diligent than I am... perhaps tenacious.

After the second or third request for information without complying, I just recommended an attorney... who will be PAID to play dentist.

Quote Quoting Caring4U
    View Post
    Mr. K is an attorney who WAS trying to HELP you. Foolish, foolish, foolish, smacking back at a hand extended in help.

Run along and pay someone now, I don't think you'll get any more help here.

Your in the same situation as this lady that walks into a water fountain in the middle of a mall, except, she didn't get hurt.

She was looking down while texting and not paying attention to were she was walking.

I'll let the pictures and the video at the end tell the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...walk-text.html

and yes, she believed she had a valid suit against the mall.

Hey, maybe you could become (in)famous just like Cathy Cruz Marrero

http://lybio.net/mike-coates-fell-in...e-remix/remix/

and the funniest thing about her was:

she was not really identifiable by the video and basically due to her coming forward and making a big issue about this, she became a laughing stock with a name attached.

Then, the skeletons came out of the closet:

Despite these efforts, Marrero still must answer for her alleged criminal charges. According to WFMZ 69 News, she worked at Zales Jewelers at the Fairgrounds Square Mall in Muhlenberg Township in in early 2007.

Police said Marrero allegedly used the credit account of a women she knows to buy more than $4,000 worth of purchases, then another $1,000 of the same person's credit at Target.

Although she vowed to pay the money back between August 2007 and September 2009, court documents say she did not. The felony charges were filed in October 2009.

Quote Quoting Who'sThatGuy
    View Post
    Your in the same situation as this lady that walks into a water fountain in the middle of a mall, except, she didn't get hurt.

She was looking down while texting and not paying attention to were she was walking.

I'll let the pictures and the video at the end tell the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...walk-text.html

What do you mean she didn't get hurt.

If she'll spend some time running around, I'm sure she can find a chiropractor to come up with a nice bill, and with the certification on how bad she's hurt. I'm sure her muscles were pulled, and she suffers from severe back pains as a result. And days or weeks of missed work.

That's what my customer did.

One might ask "shouldn't she get paid going through all that suffering"?? What idiot architect would think of putting a fountain right in the middle of a walkway?? Where are the signs?? Shouldn't they put garbage pails or orange cones in front of the fountain to warn people?? Hmmm.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast