Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: I Got Hurt at an Amusment Park

Well, considering that I could have given the exact same answer you did and you would have found fault with it simply because I posted it, I'm not really surprised.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Well, considering that I could have given the exact same answer you did and you would have found fault with it simply because I posted it, I'm not really surprised.
    Whatever miss youtube.

Posting history folks!

Quote Quoting BOR
    View Post
    My response was better than this crapola:

......The "oh you poor dear I'm so sorry of course everyone else is wrong and you alone are right" department is on the 8th floor, second door to the right as you get off the elevator.....
    but was your answer actually any different than what I posted?

of course yours did not question the injuries but in direction as to possible liability, was it really any different? As to me questioning the injuries: a bone spur, really? As I said, unless this was at least several months ago, there is no possibility of a bone spur. Bone just does not grow that quickly. The rest; yes, I was a bit condescending but the question itself appropriate.

then, beyond that, to what Mr K posted. He explained that it was not clear as to liability and what did the OP come back with?

Quoting Caring4U
    I find it interesting that as a victim, there is a lot of negativity towards me. I was really asking for help...not looking at pointing the finger, telling me that I am at fault. Maybe some advice towards my end would be nice. You all don't need to play District Attorneys and trying to find the fault in me...how about more of a defensive approach?
    the first big problem. OP claims to be a VICTIM. What was he a victim of? Nothing. Maybe just a poor choice of term but considering the rest of the statement, I suggest not.

He was upset that somebody should dare say he have some liability in this issue. As you can clearly see, all he was interested in was somebody telling him he was wronged and deserves a lot of money because of it.

I was not refering to you posts answer jk, that was sound as you offered no crapola, therefore I am sure her comment was not directed at you.

Oh please. You actually take that nonsense seriously? Or think I should?

Come on, BOR. I expected better of you than that.

Quote Quoting cbg
    View Post
    Oh please. You actually take that nonsense seriously? Or think I should?

Come on, BOR. I expected better of you than that.
    Whatever miss youtube.

That's enough, Bill. If you've got issues with Cathie, take it to PM.

I really do not understand why everyone that comes to this forum has to automatically be guilty. I can side with you and say that most people are sue happy, but I am not one of them. I have a legitimate incident, to which I am seeking help and advice, not ridicule, attack, belittling, etc. I don't see the point when you responders look to point out fault, instead of offer sound practical advice? Do you get kicks out of it? Maybe you guys have been in the legal profession a long time and are tired of the same old cases...so you lump any slip and fall case into the same category...as the one who fell, is 100% at fault. Could it be possible that a business might be at fault? Why does the advice seekers have to be at fault? I see this entire forum has the same basic responders "Senior Members" who gang up on anyone looking for sound advice. Instead of offering legal wisdom, you laugh, poke fun of, accuse, taunt, scorn, etc. each seeker; to which this very response will be scrutinized.

And I never asked to be pitied or say I want a lot or money. Is it so wrong to have my medical and time off from work covered? Could be possible that I was not at fault? How can any pass judgment without being there or hearing both sides. You have heard just a brief caption of what happen from my side. And is this forum a place to pass judgment? What is any of you "Senior Members" objective here? Is it to help out or judge, ridicule, taunt, etc.?

there is also probably not a sign saying to keep out of the lion's cage, but i assume you would be intelligent enough to stay out.

Quote Quoting Caring4U
    View Post
    And I never asked to be pitied or say I want a lot or money. Is it so wrong to have my medical and time off from work covered? Could be possible that I was not at fault? How can any pass judgment without being there or hearing both sides. You have heard just a brief caption of what happen from my side. And is this forum a place to pass judgment? What is any of you "Senior Members" objective here? Is it to help out or judge, ridicule, taunt, etc.?
    While some of the comments may be harsh, and even uncalled for, the fact remains that not in evey case that someone falls down, you'll get paid. So the OBJECTIVE is to make that clear to you.

As I mentioned further up, a customer tripped and fell at my business and received NOTHING. Yes, you can go and find lawyers, but as my customer found out, it took over six months to find one willing to take the case. And yes, my customer had photographs, doctors bills etc.

And I have mentioned before on this forum my wife's sister was ran over by a major oil company truck that ran a red light and KILLED. The driver admitted it, and there were many witnesses. Yet, it took a year and turndowns by almost two dozen lawyers before a retired lawyer took the case on a contingency basis. The reason why he took the case was he felt bad about it, felt we deserve to have the case heard, and he's not in great need of the money, so it's not a big problem. The case dragged on for eight years.

So you asked "is it wrong to have my medical and time off from work covered"?? Yes, if the other party is negligient, It was the same question our family had too, "is it wrong to get paid if a love one gets killed"?? And is running a red light negligient??

Unfortuantely, most of the lawyers we talked to tell us that they got mortgages to pay, kid to put through college, so they rather work on easier cases. So having gone through suing a major oil company, and being sued, I can tell you yours may not be a case many lawyers are anxious to handle.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast