Default Can I Collect Back Rent After the Eviction

My question involves small claims court in the state of: Michigan
    I have people living in my Michigan Mobile Home for 8 months. One was a guest of my son for two weeks and got comfortable and stayed. He didn't kick her out and she moved in three adult children. I never gave permission for these four people to live in my home and told my son to boot them out. I have presented now 4 eviction notices that include my son and grandson. My son and grandson have moved out but the squatters are still there. I want to collect some kind of rent from these terrible people who are taking advantage of me, an elderly, disabled lady. I am told because she is now collecting disability and food stamps (that she got by committing fraud against this government) that I can't get a dime from her or any of the four people. I have reported the fraud to both agencies and nothing is happening even tho I have written proof of her lie to both places. Is this country so messed up that it allows people like this to take advantage of me?? How is it legal for her to have more rights than I do as the home owner. Any help or advice would be appreciated. mzroper@yahoo.com

Default Re: Can I Collect Back Rent After the Eviction

You cannot collect rent from house guests, even if they were invited in by your son.

1. Sponsored Links