Default Did Not Put the Dates of Summer Parenting Time

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Oregon
    I have full custody. Got letter from ex about her summer parenting plan but not mention at all about the dates, only said that she would like to take her summer parenting time (never happen in 11.5 years), i've made full summer plan and acitivities for our kids because of her action, now she still insists she still have right. What should i do, please be advised.
    ps:i see this as her plan to go to court next year to get back custody.

Default Re: Did Not Put the Dates of Summer Parenting Time

Do you currently have a court order that includes summer visitation? If so, yes she does have the right as it was never changed in those 11.5 years.

When does your CO say she has to notify you of dates by? Mine says mom has to tell me 30 days in advance of the dates that she wants. I've seen others that say May 1. If she doesn't give you notification in time, you don't have to allow the visitation (although even if she doesn't comply with the timing on notification, I'd still try to work something out with her for some time, even if not as much, that fits into your schedule. That will make you look better when/if you go back to court).

Hi Neal1421, Thank you for your reply. Yes, in the Court Order paper mentioned that she need to give exact dates when she wants the kids. This is the first time after almost 12 yrs she wants the kids for this year summer vacation (I got the letter at the end of the last day she has to submit to me...April 15th). So, should i give the time to her as same as the court order but i choose the dates? .
    thank you again for your help.

Hi Father,
    Thank you for your reply. The CO stated up to April 15th and i got the letter on that date. So, I dont have to give as much as like the CO said (like 3 wks in a row)? and can i just send every other week to let her prepare for the next 7 days or i should send a letter we details dates of the whole summer time she can have the kids? ( i honestly prefer every other week)....Please be advised. Thank you again

1. Sponsored Links