Default Failure to Obey School Zone Sign, Red Curb, and Bus Loading/Unloading Sign

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: california i was in front of elementary school, there is an inlet marked with a red curb, sign posted bus loading/unloading, i was only partially in that inlet,some 6ft from the curb, and couldnt go anywhere until traffic started moving, as the intersection is often gridlocked until the flow of parents are able to pick up there kids and allow traffic to once again move..imy question is, does this violation commense with subsection b (i) in that it is a bus loading/unloading or even (c) curb markings.... how do i go about defending myself? also the municode for my city states that bus zones are to be stenciled with bus loading/unloading atop of painted curb...i didnt unload or load any passengers(kids) i was trying to manuever around the guy who squeezed along side me to the left,i wanted to turn into the parking lot across the street,(well i wanted to park along side the curb on the other side directly in front of that driveway.....) or make a left hand turn, there is often stacked traffic, or 2 rows of vehicles, in the single lane, and the truck behind me came up along side me when i was fanning to make the wide turn, trapping me to the right and partially in the bus inlet......this is a residental street, with a 4 way stop sign, and crossing guard at the corner which is 20 feet or so from where i was..

Default Re: Failure to Obey School Zone Sign, Red Curb, and Bus Loading/Unloading Sign

*Sigh* These stream of consciousness posts are getting kind of vexing. Coherent paragraphs and fewer ellipses would be nice.

Anyhow, what was the intersection? It would be easier to understand if we could see the subject intersection.

Default Re: Failure to Obey School Zone Sign, Red Curb, and Bus Loading/Unloading Sign

Well, sorry to vex you...however,i wasn't asking for a grammar lesson.just some facts and laws regarding bus loading/unloading, red curbs, and disobeying reg. Signs..in school zones...but thank you anyway, and sooooo sorry for your bad attitude.. However, i am happy to report back that i had a had a hearing on this ticket, and after watching every single case before mine(i was last)being victorious for the officers...i was very nervous..however i argued my innocence, an had photos of street, signs, intersection, etc... To back my innocence,and the judge was going to find me guilty,only because i was not centered in the single lane,but was over to the right of the lane, so he was determining i was parked in that inlet, some 15ft away from the curb...when asked if i had anything else to add to my case, i said yes, i do. The officer wrote me up for 21461(a) and that states....i read the code..and under subsection (b) of 21461... It states that 21461(a) does not apply to violations commencing with division 11, chap 9.. Vc 22500.i said, take your pick, under 22500 c, there is safety zone and red curbs, and under 22500 (i) is the bus loading and unloading...ohhhhhh....hold on...he looked it up, and well, officer, she may have a point here...the judge actually went so far, as to try to give me a guilty for possibly the fire hydrant that was in my picture...ya....nice...huh...however i went on...with my city's municipal code...which stated bus zones were to be marked by red curbs and stenciled on the top of curb(which it was not) and also that this school has no bus route, also the current problems with other older schools and parking and the city councils meeting that was to take place next month to re evaluate the parking restrictions, and non used bus inlets..............hold on ms wright-silva!!!!!the judge said....... Please please...in the interest of justice, im declaring you, not guilty...so even with my ellipses and long winded paragraghs,i got a not guilty...when yr innocent they say argue your innocence, and when your guilty, argue the law...well, i did both, and i won...no thanks to your burned out,vexed and unhelpful in any way reply...bruinpe...but thanks anyways... Btw, my 2nd ticket,same cop, same violation, i just got a letter today, that case has been dismissed.. The hearing wasnt until the 10th of this month....thank you very much..have a great day, and maybe you should realize we are all just individual people, and we are not reading and going thru post after post after post...nor do we post for a reply that starts...*sigh* how vexing...no, how rude and arrogant, and not needed.. And maybe you should not reply if peoples consciousness posts vex you...

Quote Quoting dynodebbie
    View Post
    Well, sorry to vex you...however,i wasn't asking for a grammar lesson.
    And nobody offered you a grammar lesson. We normally hope 9or should I say "count") on people having basic grammar and writing skills... That way we can hopefully understand what they're trying to ask...

Quote Quoting dynodebbie
    View Post
    sooooo sorry for your bad attitude..
    Ditto...

Quote Quoting dynodebbie
    View Post
    however i argued my innocence
    Innocence, or ability to (type and) speak incoherently... WAIT, that should be "inability to type/speak coherently" (OMG< I hope this is not contagious)... The judge probably got frustrated, looked around, saw that no one was paying attention anymore, clerk was half asleep, bailiff was yawning, he simply dismissed the ticket because he wanted to get home before 11pm that night.

Quote Quoting dynodebbie
    View Post
    the judge said....... Please please...in the interest of justice, im declaring you, not guilty...
    OMG, that is hillarious! I hadn't even read this far down yet when I typed ^that^^part^...

That's a good strategy, I'll have to keep that in mind for those desperate times when I don't have a glimmer of hope.

Though even on my worst day, I don't think I can accomplish what you have!

THIS.
    THREAD.
    IS.
    A.
    CLASSIC.
    (BOOKMARKED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE).

Thank you for sharing!

1. Sponsored Links