My question involves child support in the State of: alabama
My father stopped having anything to do with me at the age of four.Although there was no court order for child support, it was in he and my moms divorce papers. An amount of 100$ a month was supposed to be payed. I am now twenty-one and have never gotten a penny of child support from him. Am I able to try and get back pay child support for the fourteen years that he wasn't in my life?