Default Guardianship and foster care

Hi Im new here and I am the biological mother of a 16 year old who is in foster care from trumped up charges of neglect..basically she wanted to live somewhere else..ie step moms kids..she has been with them for over a year and refuses any,,and I mean any contact with me.I am from NH. well they now want to obtain gaurdianship because I refused to allow vaccinations and baptism..or so its seems hey maybe they just dont want to deal with the DCYF dept anymore..BUT DCYF wants to still have it be fostercare too..and no reasonable efforts on my behalf..they know that they cannot terminate my rights..this seems to be a way around it...and they continue to get the foster care payments that I have to pay support with...my atty cannot help me in probate court cause hes court appt..he can give advice..PS DCYF is assisting in the guardianship.. thank you

Default Re: Guardianship and foster care

Quote Quoting lizzianthus
    Hi Im new here and I am the biological mother of a 16 year old who is in foster care from trumped up charges of neglect..basically she wanted to live somewhere else..ie step moms kids..she has been with them for over a year and refuses any,,and I mean any contact with me.I am from NH. well they now want to obtain gaurdianship because I refused to allow vaccinations and baptism..or so its seems hey maybe they just dont want to deal with the DCYF dept anymore..BUT DCYF wants to still have it be fostercare too..and no reasonable efforts on my behalf..they know that they cannot terminate my rights..this seems to be a way around it...and they continue to get the foster care payments that I have to pay support with...my atty cannot help me in probate court cause hes court appt..he can give advice..PS DCYF is assisting in the guardianship.. thank you
    My response:

Thank you for your exciting and dramatic story. Did you have a legal question?

IAAL

It surely was not and is not exciting and as far a dramatic is concerned I was just wanting to explain the situation better..this is extremely painful to me with thet said I want to know if they can do both and seeing its not a TPR do I still have any rights or considerations thanx

I need help here ,the clock is ticking. thank you

The clock is ticking on what?

You have a lawyer who, even if he isn't appointed to represent you in probate proceedings, may be able to answer your questions. It still isn't clear what you are intending to ask.

1. Sponsored Links