Default 16 year old boy wanting to move with aunt

Im a 16 year old boy that lives in tennesse who has been living with my grandma for all together for about 3 years now my mom has kicked me out 2 times in those three years is why im over here over her saying i was going through to many fights with her and this last time she said it was juvie or moving in with my grandmother again. but my mother is meantily and physicly abusive and my sister does the same thing. ive decided that i wanted to move in with my aunt so i can be in a real family but my mom wont even give me over to my grandparents legaly but she is putting my sisters room and mine together so i dont even have a room over there. My parents dont have a job and my grandmother had to buy them a place to live in so there not supporting me anywas. i dont have a job anymore cuz i ended up with like ten dollers out of my cheek my mom took everything else. but is there any way i can fight to move in with my aunt?

Default Re: 16 year old boy wanting to move with aunt

Tennessee has no emancipation law. You can move in with your aunt if your mother consents, or if your aunt were somehow to get guardianship through the courts (although it is not clear if she has any legal basis to attempt that). Consider talking to a guidance counselor at school.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    Tennessee has no emancipation law. You can move in with your aunt if your mother consents, or if your aunt were somehow to get guardianship through the courts (although it is not clear if she has any legal basis to attempt that). Consider talking to a guidance counselor at school.
    dude thats horrable are you even human!!! one school isn't in two they can't really do anything. my mom doesn't aprove it she wont even let my grandma (the one ive been living with for almost 3 years now) take me over and I don't get it we can't be emancipated in tennesse? will anywas by the time i get to court aren't i goina be 18 anywas so im killing the point i just wanted skip the bull and get to the point I want an easy way to not have anything to do with her you wouldn't belive how hard it is to dodge a hammer comeing at you. i guess thanks anywas........

Quote Quoting Blaine
    dude thats horrable are you even human!!!
    Yes he is human. He is also very intelligent too. How do you think he got his name. He is right in his answer: http://www.divorcesource.com/tables/...cipation.shtml

1. Sponsored Links