Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Domestic Assault, Mother and Son

My question involves criminal law for the state of: tenn
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: tENN

there was an incident between a mother and a son. the mother scratched up the sons legs and the mother accused the son of waving a belt around like a helicopter.. according to the son's lawyer all the police report says is he was being charged with dom assult because he waved a belt in the air and that according to state statute created fear in the environment of the home. is the son entitled to a jury trial since hes facing an 11 29, is dom assault a felony, and what are the sons chances in a he said she said trial with no evidence? also can any other incidents in the boys past (none of which close to this charge) be brought up?

the mother in the past has threaTned to call law enforcement for anything when she could not get the last word. the judge installed a restraining order immidietly. can the mothers attempt to flag the son down 15 minutes after the judge told her not to and in front of depities in the parking lot be used against her?

Default Re: Domestic Assault, Mother and Son

The consequences for the son depend in no small part upon his age, and if he's charged as an adult or juvenile.

Whether or not mom tried to talk to son in the parking lot is completely irrelevant to whether he is guilty of domestic violence.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    The consequences for the son depend in no small part upon his age, and if he's charged as an adult or juvenile.

Whether or not mom tried to talk to son in the parking lot is completely irrelevant to whether he is guilty of domestic violence.
    the woman uses cops as a means to get her way when she cant. the woman is immature and ignorant.. i think proving shes a problem causer goes a long ways towards hurting her credibility..

Quote Quoting Another Demise
    View Post
    the woman uses cops as a means to get her way when she cant. the woman is immature and ignorant.. i think proving shes a problem causer goes a long ways towards hurting her credibility..

Who are you in this?

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    Who are you in this?
    its really moot who i am in all of this.. why r u on all of my threads looking at me and questioning my relevence

View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!

I personally know women who do this...it is a damn shame and I am disgusted in our society

Why is it always assumed that the man is to blame just because he is a man?

Women can be vultures towards men and when they cannot get their way watch out!!!! The biggest most psyhcotic tantum will occur!(immature)

When the man has finally had enough the woman will do everything in her power to take him down or totally take him out. No holding back.
    This includes but is not limited to, taking down other people the man loves or humilating him in front of those he cares for, as well introducing law enforcement to the extent of having a felony following them around for life.

If you ever encounter a woman like this run far far away as fast as you can. Misery loves company.

P.S. as you may well know this is not every woman; just the crazies, like me ; )

View Post
    its really moot who i am in all of this.. why r u on all of my threads looking at me and questioning my relevence

Because unless you're actually an involved party, the entire thing is none of your legal business

Quote Quoting help!!123please
    View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!

I personally know women who do this...it is a damn shame and I am disgusted in our society

Why is it always assumed that the man is to blame just because he is a man?

Women can be vultures towards men and when they cannot get their way watch out!!!! The biggest most psyhcotic tantum will occur!(immature)

When the man has finally had enough the woman will do everything in her power to take him down or totally take him out. No holding back.
    This includes but is not limited to, taking down other people the man loves or humilating him in front of those he cares for, as well introducing law enforcement to the extent of having a felony following them around for life.

If you ever encounter a woman like this run far far away as fast as you can. Misery loves company.

P.S. as you may well know this is not every woman; just the crazies, like me ; )

Both genders are equally capable of being manipulative idiots.

As has obviously been proven over and and over here

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    Both genders are equally capable of being manipulative idiots.
    While this is true, the average physical size/strength difference between men and women typically makes domestic violence against women more serious - women victims typically suffer more serious/extensive injuries. In addition, when you look at homicide statistics, female homicide victims are much more likely to be killed by their husbands or boyfriends than male homicide victims by their wives or girlfriends.

Quote Quoting Harriet
    View Post
    While this is true, the average physical size/strength difference between men and women typically makes domestic violence against women more serious - women victims typically suffer more serious/extensive injuries. In addition, when you look at homicide statistics, female homicide victims are much more likely to be killed by their husbands or boyfriends than male homicide victims by their wives or girlfriends.
    Please state the statistical basis for these "facts".

Specifically, that women victims are far more likely to be killed by their husbands than husbands by their wives.

Thanks.

At this point, that is a statistical fact. However, oftentimes famale pepetrator battery is not reported so true statisctical data on that poulation has not been ascertained yet. It is a study that is ongoing, but at this point, 1/3 of murdered women died at the hands an abusive partner,

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast