Default Changing Somebody's Facebook Page

ok, so my girl gave me the information of the account she made FOR HERexboyfriend, as i stated she made the account but its all his stuff on the facebook acc. she gave me the info we changed his passwords and did some jokes. there was no hacking involved what so ever and he said hes calling the cops. out of common sense it was hers to begin with she made the account, so they cant charge anything, im just making sure im correct. he has pics of me n her talking on chat where she saaid my real first name but not my last name. but again we did not hack the account, what can happen thanks for the support

Default Re: Changing Somebody's Facebook Page

Quote Quoting skrillex
    View Post
    ok, so my girl gave me the information of the account she made FOR HERexboyfriend, as i stated she made the account but its all his stuff on the facebook acc. she gave me the info we changed his passwords and did some jokes. there was no hacking involved what so ever and he said hes calling the cops. out of common sense it was hers to begin with she made the account, so they cant charge anything, im just making sure im correct. he has pics of me n her talking on chat where she saaid my real first name but not my last name. but again we did not hack the account, what can happen thanks for the support
    Setting it up for him doesn't make it hers. Yes, you can get in a great deal of trouble. Yes, that was hacking. Don't do juvenile stunts like that again. If someone hasn't already removed your jokes and changed the password back, I suggest that you do so ASAP.

Um it's not hacking but it is a form of identity theft. More like slander actually. They wont really be able to do much if anything if you give him the password or just delete it.

The OP edited his post for reasons of proper English. Dear God in Heaven. THAT'S supposed to be proper English? I had to read it twice before I understood it

Child, what you did was wrong. It was not her account to begin with - it was always his. You are not correct - you can indeed get into trouble for this. Stop playing around on Facebook and go to English class.

The question appears to have been posted from Asia, which may explain why the translation (even if improved) leaves something to be desired. If this does fall under the laws of an Asian nation, it isn't something we can address in this forum.

1. Sponsored Links