my brother recently accepted a plea bargain in florida and wants to appeal the bargain. the terms of the case are a long story but when the plea bargain was officiated his trial lawyer wasn't even there. the only attorney that was there was the penalty phase attorney and since then he has come across new information on the situation and statues of his case. what would be the process, if any, of appealing the plea and what documenct would he need. in addition how would we go about getting said documents if neccessary.
p.s. if someone if sentenced to life in florida is there a chance of parole if nothing was stated at the time of sentencing?

evon de los rios