My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Illinois

I worked for a home health company that got shut down by the FBI and IRS. They have frozen their bank accounts and the last paycheck to their employees was issued the day the account got frozen so no one was able to cash it.
Is there a form that we can submit to claim the money that is rightfully ours? Thank you to whoever is able to help me with this concern.