Default Wrongfully Accused of Harrassment, Making Racial Slurs

Odd how things work, we had new neighbors move in across the street, after a year of putting up w/ no one buying the house becasue of the activities going on, I strted to work w/ our township to get an new ordinance, and they finnly got it, now, all of a sudden, I get a complaint summons from the State I live in, wow, what a bunch of LIES!
    Now, I have 2 lawyers to pick from, top notch, very expensive. Since, they are the ones that have been running a business with many, i mean many commercial taxi's, the Twsp has been trying to get them in court, apparently, they may know someone, so not fair. I never ever spoke 1 word to them. They are very disrespectful, when the cop came to tell me, I went down that day and filed a counter complaint on harrassment, fasifying statements, purjury, defamation of character. I didnt take it their complaint and made it a report, which will go to court, I will now. But now that i'll have to pay thousands to defend myself, funny how injustified this world is. The neighbors are very strange, and there're are many people living there, new men are coming and going constantly, this is a beedroom community, not a hub for a taxi cab. The Twps wanted evidence, so i gave it to them..Now Im the one getting taken to state by the state! Nuts, lets hope this very expensive lawyer can get this back to the township, or dismissed... If you're a law abiding tax paying, no trouble person, never been to court, nothing, clean record...this is so unfair...They are attacking me, lied about everything! Any help out there, apparently, I cant wait till tomorrow--please excuse my spelling, im very tired...

I want to add this is the state of NJ.
    The house has been for sale, for over 2 years. Since the people have moved in, everyone that asks, calls, looks at the house, is disturbed by what's going on w/ 2-4 tax's in a beedroom community..If anyone knows NJ law, help me out. I have many many emaild from the zoning mgr, Mayor, that this ordinance will get in place, its in place, and they have retiliated, lied big time!!! I cant believe this is happening to me!!!!

Default Re: Wrongfully Accused of Harrassment, Making Racial Slurs

Quote Quoting justice6
    View Post
    Odd how things work, we had new neighbors move in across the street, after a year of putting up w/ no one buying the house becasue of the activities going on, I strted to work w/ our township to get an new ordinance, and they finnly got it, now, all of a sudden, I get a complaint summons from the State I live in, wow, what a bunch of LIES!
    Now, I have 2 lawyers to pick from, top notch, very expensive. Since, they are the ones that have been running a business with many, i mean many commercial taxi's, the Twsp has been trying to get them in court, apparently, they may know someone, so not fair. I never ever spoke 1 word to them. They are very disrespectful, when the cop came to tell me, I went down that day and filed a counter complaint on harrassment, fasifying statements, purjury, defamation of character. I didnt take it their complaint and made it a report, which will go to court, I will now. But now that i'll have to pay thousands to defend myself, funny how injustified this world is. The neighbors are very strange, and there're are many people living there, new men are coming and going constantly, this is a beedroom community, not a hub for a taxi cab. The Twps wanted evidence, so i gave it to them..Now Im the one getting taken to state by the state! Nuts, lets hope this very expensive lawyer can get this back to the township, or dismissed... If you're a law abiding tax paying, no trouble person, never been to court, nothing, clean record...this is so unfair...They are attacking me, lied about everything! Any help out there, apparently, I cant wait till tomorrow--please excuse my spelling, im very tired...

I want to add this is the state of NJ.
    The house has been for sale, for over 2 years. Since the people have moved in, everyone that asks, calls, looks at the house, is disturbed by what's going on w/ 2-4 tax's in a beedroom community..If anyone knows NJ law, help me out. I have many many emaild from the zoning mgr, Mayor, that this ordinance will get in place, its in place, and they have retiliated, lied big time!!! I cant believe this is happening to me!!!!

Was there a legal question in there?
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

1. Sponsored Links