Default Put on Moderation

Greetings. After posting a few answers in the medical malpractice forum, I find that my most recent post won't go through. There was a very brief notice that I believe said it won't be posted until approved by a moderator... but it did go by very fast so I'm not sure.

I've not received any notice by PM whatsoever. I also do not see a list of moderators anywhere.

Would somebody be good enough to offer a possible explanation as to what could have triggered an anonymous action like this? My only posts are there in the medmal forum. Sure, a website owner can do whatever they want, but it seems very odd for a legal forum.. you know, concepts like fairness or even process. Or even simple courtesy.

Then again, maybe this post won't go through, either.

Edit: My latest post, which has not gone through, was in reply to jk to "Fatal Cardiac Arrhythmia Shortly After Discharge from Hospital" - which would have made it reply #6.

That's weird, I just did a simple test post in medmal and that went through. Are there forbidden words or something? I am not in the habit of using profanity in internet posts. I do wish I had saved a copy before clicking that 'post' button, though - I'd hate to have to re-create it.

Default Re: Put on Moderation

there is a "contact us" at the bottom of the page. I would suggest using that. This being in a banter forum, it may not be given much attention.

It's algorithmic. You probably posted a link to a site that has previously been used on other sites by spammers.

Thank you both. I will write to the contacts when I have time. It did happen again just now, same thread. I did again include links.

It's algorithmic.
    I never would have guessed that Al Gore did it, but you never know

I have been posting replies to some topics. The forums show that my reply is there but the total number of posts stays the same. Even in my profile it says I have done only 1 post where actually I have done 4. What's the problem?

if you post in the banter forum, seniors forum (have to be a senior), or this forum, your posts are not counted. Were the posts in any of the mentioned forums?

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    if you post in the banter forum, seniors forum (have to be a senior), or this forum, your posts are not counted. Were the posts in any of the mentioned forums?
    Thanks for the info. Didn't know that.

Quote Quoting jk
    View Post
    I just noticed the fact now..Thanks

And "post count(s)" matter how and/or why?

Jus' wundern.

Besides, methinks quality, not quantity, should be the emphasis.

1. Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources