My question involves a child custody case from the State of Michigan

I have both legal and physical custody of my 3 children (9,2,2). Their father lost his job due to drug abuse and is out of work and has not been able to provide any support. I have applied for out of state positions to seek a higer salary as currently my monthly outgoings are higher than my salary. There is a good chance of a job offer making almost $20,000 more than I currently make.

The state of such job is about 175 miles away so there is the chance to see the children without having to fly long distance and is drivable. With a job offer letter and the fact that the childrens and custodial parent (mothers) quality of life will improve, will a judge be likely to grant a change of domicile as the father is not able to provide support.

Thank you