§ 21-10A-02. Signs.
(a) In general.- The owner or operator of a parking lot or the owner's or operator's agent may not have a vehicle towed or otherwise removed from the parking lot unless the owner, operator, or agent has placed in conspicuous locations, as described in subsection (b) of this section, signs that:
(1) Are at least 24 inches high and 30 inches wide;
(2) Are clearly visible to the driver of a motor vehicle entering or being parked in the parking lot;
(3) State the location to which the vehicle will be towed or removed;
(4) State the hours during which the vehicle may be reclaimed;
(5) State the maximum amount that the owner of the vehicle may be charged for the towing or removal of the vehicle; and
(6) Provide the telephone number of a person who can be contacted to arrange for the reclaiming of the vehicle by its owner or the owner's agent.
(b) Location.- The signs described in subsection (a) of this section shall be placed to provide at least 1 sign for every 7,500 square feet of parking space in the parking lot.