My question involves judgment recovery in the State of:OHIO

I won a Judgement several years back and it was placed against the defendants House .. What can I do to collect this debt ?? and where do I start .. I have had a difficult time finding a ATTY. that handels these issues WHAT DO I DO?? $20,000 needed ,, but I am affraid if I try to collect they will file Bankrupcy ?? is this an issue ??