Exclamation No Check This Month, Disabled Mom with 1 Disabled Child

Called Social Security and they said my mother will not be payed for 6 months because she was paid too much. I find this to be ridiculous.

As a mathematician I figured out for the years she worked divided by the current check she gets ( which is already over $500 less then what she was federally awarded by a judge ) she paid in over 250,000 so she should have at least got 144 months of non-stop income before they start to try and say her money is gone.

It has been no more than 4 years since she was awarded benefits and already they were already taking out more than $50 a month from her checks which we know other people who got over payments and they didn't even fight it and are not taking nearly as much from us as everyone else we know, and now after a bank holiday we receive no check at all?

I also found an article on the wall street journal talking about benefits program needing to be put under control or something. Is this how they are financially controlling it by STEALING from the middle class working citizens whom paid into SSA for over 25 years straight working for huge corporate entities? Then people wonder why incidents like the one where a pilot crashed his plane into the social security building in Texas happen... Hmm maybe they took his mothers check or his checks away saying sorry we spent the money on area 51, project blue brain, and nightmare hall... ( don't even bother looking this stuff up you will just be more angry )

Out of control spending??? You bet. Just not on benefits or public education. I dropped out at an early age because anything before a doctorate education in the USA is an absolute joke and my system admin got me "fired" from school the 3rd year I was about to graduate because I would have replaced him. I also helped make the county wide template for the school websites ( about 10 or so schools use it ) and some of them still use the same copy-write date I wrote down. Principle also got fired during the 10 day OSS I was given and when I got back to school I was hand cuffed and thrown out of the entire county public school system.

Called state and got back in and instead went to college however had to pay for it instead of getting it fully paid for. Took CIS at 16 and dropped out of that too because my instructor didn't even know what a conroe was. Highest A+ test grade ( 100% on GED wow is that thing a joke ) in the class and had I not shown up for 2 more days I would have been kicked out of that too. Also did series 440, 420 and am looking for series 7 and 63 sponsorship ( over 300% ROI in today's economy using test investments day trading as a learning experience ).

Seems like the only thing that will survive another 10 years is the military industrial complex. Which they personally sent officers to my workplace to solicit me when I was 17 going on 18.

In my personal opinion I believe there is a shadow draft taking place with the dismantling of USA workforce and industry.

Looking as if military will be the only way to take care of my disabled house hold ( my brother is 16 now and has grand mall seizures and soon we will have no medication thanks to SSA ) Thankfully I take no medication even though I have need for it due to an autoimmune disorder most doctors cant even diagnose correctly called psoriasis. I instead use a substance the FDA made illegal quite some time ago. I no longer need to use prescription shampoo and in fact I have no use for shampoo, conditioner, or even toothpaste anymore. I make it all myself for less than $50 and it will last me my entire lifetime.

If anyone would like to talk I have a voice chat via ventrillo or skype we can use otherwise please reply to this thread with any information that might help me...

I do not want to leave my disabled family behind having to worry about themselves I am the only person that is capable of working for them and no other family will help us they are all selfish and have no clue what is going on in the world. I never speak to them.

My father owes me over $110,000 and needs to be on national news as he is the best conman I know and I do not want him hurting any one else.

I have been sent letters threatening his life and my life from really big what would seem to be ex-mafia type families that said he stole money and goods from and since we are the only people in the family that have lived in the same spot for over 10 years everyone comes to us... ( sins of the fathers??? )

I don't know what we ever did wrong. We have even taken homeless people off the street who have stolen from us afterward and I give care packages ( not money ) to people we saw homeless on the streets. Now were about to be in the same position thanks to Uncle Sam and his bailouts and over-funded military industrial complex...
    PRESIDENTS WARNED THIS WOULD HAPPEN DECADES AGO... IS ANY ONE LISTENING!

Default Re: No Check This Month, Disabled Mom with 1 Disabled Child

Is there a question?

Also sounds like some misconceptions about Social Security but I doubt you'll listen to me. No one has paid $250,000 in FICA taxes. Federal judges (if you mean ALJ) don't make decisions about amount of monthly benefits.

It is in regards to overpayment of benefits and basically wondering if anyone else has just all of a sudden stopped getting checks because of an overpayment. Everyone else I know was able to pay monthly by reducing the benefit amount by $50 a month which for the rest of your life $50 a month can be a lot.

Taking the entire check will just sink us further into debt and we will have to use back pay when we get it appealed to pay off those debts.
    We never received a warning saying they can just take the whole check we were only told that we were over payed and they automatically reduced the monthly benefit to pay towards the overpayment, reduced the amount a second time, and now we get no check at all. At least now she is eligible for all types of assistance since she has zero income now.

No one has paid 250,000 you say? Try to tell that to someone rich. Seems like you didn't read everything but its alright I said too much just figured if I told the whole story I might get more help other than someone trying to argue with me about my opinions.

You got fica taxes confused with the total amount of taxes the government makes but I understand what you were saying nonetheless. However you need to also take in account the amount of money that can be made by analytical mathematicians paid to make treasury accounts bigger so the actual amount of money made off each person is well over 250,000.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/policy...html#table2.a4

I didn't add it up, but even someone who earned the maximum in covered wages from 1937-2010 (73 working years which sounds impossible to me), the FICA (also called OASDI or Social Security taxes) does not add up to $250,000.

The original post referenced paying in $250,000 which I assumed meant paying Social Security taxes. No doubt that a wealthy person in their lifetime pays more than that in federal income tax, but payment of federal income tax has nothing to do with paying into the Social Security system. Lots of people can pay federal income tax on many types of income other than wages or self-employment. US residents also pay sales taxes, excise taxes, property taxes, inheritance taxes, this and that taxes Has nothing to do with how much Social Security check is supposed to be. You may disagree with that as a policy, but the government does pay for things other than retirement or disability benefits. I, for one, am grateful for the protection provided by the US military and am more than willing to pay taxes for that service to be provided. I am also a proponent of a flat income tax that is levied on all income of the rich and the poor. 5% of $10,000 or 5% of $1,000,000. No tax credits, no tax shelters, no manipulation of income to avoid taxes. Won't see it, and it would have unintended consequences, but I prefer it to the system we have.

Can't quite tell if your mother is repaying an overpayment or has retirement benefits withheld since she is earning over the exempt amount. Perhaps she should get this clarified in her local office. You could accompany her but you cannot act on her behalf. Also, if you a brother who has a severe disability of his own (uncontrolled by medication) his mother may want to file for SSI for him, if she is low income herself.

I would suggest that if your mother and brother are using Social Security benefits as their main source of income, they need to accept the rules as they stand and try to adjust to the rules and regulations of Social Security or seek their fortune elsewhere. The programs will not adjust or bend the rules for your family. I also find it interesting that you refer to tyour mother's Social Security overpayment as something inflicted on you and that you also know lots of people who have had Social Security overpayments in the past.

However, this is my last post in this thread.

Appreciate the attempted help very much. I admit I was a little confused about the SS tax and like I said before I realize why they are saying she was overpaid due to the fact if she lives to a very old age the amount she paid in will be gone and it is better to have the money when she is 80 then now naturally.

We are still fighting it though. If it were not for my brothers disability and yes medication doesn't solve it but it helps however it does NOT help when you can't afford to get the medication as he will have withdraws which will make him even worse than if he were to have never taken the medication. Worse yet we had to switch his meds because he was developing a rash and some other problems which when researched are common and there are lawsuits against it in progress...

Like you said now that she is not getting as much income she will qualify for more she just has to do the paperwork. I know I can't do it for her and I have already asked her to give me power of attorney over her otherwise to not ask me for help because there is nothing I can really do other than give them money. No doubt I know the taxes go to protecting us but I honestly think second amendment protects us more then police and military. Japan couldn't invade California because there would have been a rifle in every bush and it wouldn't have to be military. Some of those taxes also go towards eugenics, war crimes, and secret R&D among other things. Point being, too much money is wasted on stupid things. We make a pen that can write in space, a genius would use a pencil.

1. Sponsored Links