Default Can I Sue the Police Department and My Judge in the Last Case

My question involves defamation in the state of: Minnesota

Before i start I am debating if I should go to school to be a lawyer because I love the idea of helping people, just dont want to be hated thats all lol....but serious time

I was working at a kids fair 3 years ago and I had to kick this 1 family out because the mom was drunk the kid was attacking and taking kids prizes/toys and the father was hitting on teen girls...so because im tall and i have helped out at the kids fair for over 10 years i offered to kick them out for my boss...well the next year they came back and told the cops that work there i tried to molest there son and her husband and threaten to kill her. The cops arrested me on the spot without asking proof or anything. Finally after being let out 22 hours later they said they would see me later. Since then i have been harrased by cops if i go near a school to pick my brothers up...one of them even tried bribing my borthers into saying i molested them...i finally had enough and took it to my judge in court and because im openly gay (i think thats why the police keep bribing my brothers and stuff) the judge threw it out before i said my case saying he doesnt listen to faggots.... of course i tried to get records and stuff but they were "lost"......should i sue the police and judge in a higher court or no?

P.S. this never made the news and im glad it didnt i dont want anyone to know what happened in my town/family cause of this.......so dont tell anyone please

P.P.S. Sorry for swearing

P.P.P.S.
    Dont tell anyone in news or anything i just want to no if this is sue worthy or not

Default Re: Can I Sue the Police Department and My Judge in the Last Case

So..you're saying that there is no court transcript?

And there's no PROOF of anything even close to bribery of your brothers, right?

And which Judge would this be?
    An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise - Victor Hugo

Do not microwave grapes

The court transcript they said was lost because they didnt have a regular person typing it out (I forgot the term they used)

There was proof my brothers were bribed but the judge ruled them as liars and didnt beilve there testimony

Judge will remain annoymous because i dont want to take it so far to saying names (one of the rules was dont give personal information)

Quote Quoting NicholasB
    View Post
    well the next year they came back and told the cops that work there i tried to molest there son and her husband and threaten to kill her. The cops arrested me on the spot without asking proof or anything.
    You think, had they asked and had you denied the charges, they would have shrugged off the incident? What is it about the accusations that you believe was insufficient to create probable cause for an arrest?
    Quote Quoting NicholasB
    Since then i have been harrased by cops if i go near a school to pick my brothers up...
    Surprising as it may be, the police are funny about having men who have pending charges for abusing a child hang out around school buildings. Even with a dismissal, it's reasonable for the police to be concerned - the popular expression is "erring on the side of caution."
    Quote Quoting NicholasB
    one of them even tried bribing my borthers into saying i molested them...
    Tell us about this "bribe".
    Quote Quoting NicholasB
    i finally had enough and took it to my judge in court and because im openly gay (i think thats why the police keep bribing my brothers and stuff)...
    Exactly what do you mean when you say that you "took it to my judge in court"? What type of legal action are we talking about, filed against whom? Or are you talking about bringing some sort of motion in an ongoing criminal proceeding in which you were the defendant? Don't make us guess what you mean.
    Quote Quoting NicholasB
    should i sue the police and judge in a higher court or no?
    You haven't even bothered to tell us the nature of the litigation you're describing. If this was an attempt to sue the police over the arrest, I doubt that you have any right to a do-over in a higher court, but you have to share enough facts for us to know what has happened.
    Quote Quoting NicholasB
    P.S. this never made the news and im glad it didnt i dont want anyone to know what happened in my town/family cause of this.......so dont tell anyone please
    What are you talking about, "Don't tell anyone"? As you were told when you registered and posted, this is a public forum. Which should be obvious from the fact that you, a member of the public, found it and can read it.
    Quote Quoting NicholasB
    View Post
    The court transcript they said was lost because they didnt have a regular person typing it out (I forgot the term they used)
    If they electronically record the proceeding because they don't have a court reporter assigned to the courtroom, you can pay a court reporter to transcribe the electronic recording.
    Quote Quoting NicholasB
    There was proof my brothers were bribed but the judge ruled them as liars and didnt beilve there testimony
    This would be at your criminal trial? Or what? Who says the judge has to believe your brother over the police officer? You say you had "proof" - what proof did you offer other than your brother's testimony?

1. Sponsored Links