Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default How to Report Non-Profit Violations to the IRS

    My question involves business law in the state of: Washington.

    I am aware of a non-profit in Seattle that is not only in violation of the 501c3 but also using a huge pharmaceutical grant and letting patients die.

    What can I do about that?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Somewhere near Canada

    Default Re: Non-Profit Violations. How to Report to the IRS

    Those are quite hefty allegations.

    Care to elaborate?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Non-Profit Violations. How to Report to the IRS

    So they are "letting people die", and you want to report them to the IRS for violating their c3 status? Can we at least address the dying patients first?

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Federal Taxes: Where to Report 501(C)(3) Violations
    By curious georgie in forum Tax Law
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 03:27 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 05:28 PM
  3. Consumer Law Issues: Privacy Violations. Are They Law Violations
    By Michale32086 in forum Consumer Law
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 06:54 AM
  4. Speeding Tickets: Does New York Report Violations to Other States?
    By arcacia in forum Moving Violations, Parking and Traffic Tickets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 07:52 AM
  5. Credit Reports: Profit and Loss, and NSF checks on a credit report
    By cor3ona in forum Personal Finance And Investment Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 09:25 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources