Default Video Game Company Charging for Information Already Owned and Accessible

My question involves personal property located in the State of: Florida

A recent video game release includes data that is already stored on the disc and accessible by means of decryption and file swapping. Is it legal for the company to sell this same data to someone who has already bought the disc and now owns it?

I will try to explain it more clearly.

A piece of the game was finished, but stored away in the disc. The company now plans to sell this piece of the game to the same person who has bought the disc and already owns it. Is this fraudulent?

Default Re: Video Game Company Charging for Information Already Owned and Accessible

You're asking if, when you buy software that contains locked features that aren't available under the purchased license unless you pay an additional fee, you can legally hack or crack those features without paying for them? No, that would not be legal.

1. Sponsored Links